Long and luscious eyelashes are an epitome of beauty! The entire beauty and cosmetic industry are dedicated to how long eyelashes make a person more attractive and incredibly beautiful. From eyelash curler to mascara to so many serums, there is a wide marketplace that is brimming with products that claim to lengthen lashes and make them thicker.
Not only by the beauty standards but when it comes to medical reasons long eyelashes are vital signs of good health. Eyelashes not only make a human face more attractive by enhancing its appeal but also make acts as a protective barrier of our eyes. It protects eyes from dust, smoke, foreign particles that are present in the air, and from any external trauma.
Not many of us are blessed with long lashes and while this is a truth that can make a few of us disappointed, truth to be told, there are many products like Careprost through which one can grow their lashes back. Eyelashes just like our hair fall out normally from time to time, but sometimes there could be multiple reasons behind it. Most of the time the thinning of the lashes could happen due to our rigorous make-up removing activities and too-much use of make-up, other times it could be due to an eye infection and illnesses like Glaucoma. An undiagnosed thyroid condition- underactive or overactive can also cause the fall out of eyelashes.
So whether the thinning of eyelashes is happening due to usage of chemical-based products or you lack long lashes naturally, Careprost eye drops can help you make your lashes grow thicker and longer. The Careprost reviews are wonderful and you can read them online before you make a purchase.
What is Careprost Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution?
Women who want to transform their sparse lashes into a longer and thicker one then Careprost eye drops is the ultimate formula. It consists of an active ingredient called Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution that helps to darken the eyelids.
Careprost eye drops are manufactured and produced by Sun Pharma Labs Pvt Ltd, which is a leading and reputed pharmaceutical in India. They have laboratories that are equipped with all the modern facilities. They are popular to deliver high-quality medication all over the world at affordable prices. Careprost eye drops are made in their world-class laboratory and have been clinically tested.
It`s effective results and positive reviews have made it a popular choice among women. It has been approved by the FDA and hence is safe for public usage. It is also used in the treatment of hypotrichosis and Glaucoma.
How do Careprost eyedrops work to cure Glaucoma and facilitate the growth of lashes?
Careprost eye drops is a potential serum that comes with an effective formula that yields guaranteed results when it comes to promoting the growth of hair follicles. It comprises of the main component called Bimatoprost 0.03%, which is a synthetic analog of prostamide which is utilized for lowering down the Intraocular Pressure (IOP) that helps to cure the Glaucoma.
The condition of Glaucoma: Glaucoma is a complex disease that is quite common in people above the age of 60 years. It can cause vision loss and blindness by damaging a nerve in the back of your eye which is also called the optic nerve. Although there are five types of Glaucoma, the most common type of Glaucoma is the ‘Open-angle Glaucoma. The symptoms of this illness can be so subtle that they may go unnoticed.
Glaucoma occurs when the production cycle of aqueous humor is faster than its degeneration. This builds up the pressure of fluid in the eye. The increasing pressure of aqueous humor can damage the optic nerve. Careprost eye drops works by expanding the amount of liquid that is depleted. It diminishes the pressure in your eye. If the increased pressure is not reduced, it can lead to a condition called glaucoma and possibly to visual complications.
Hence, the medication results in the expansion flow of the eye fluid through the trabecular gland and the improvement of Uveoscleral flow. The intraocular pressure starts diminishing around 4 hours after the first usage of Careprost. It also makes the eyelashes grow by promoting the growth of hair follicles. Read Careprost reviews to understand its mechanism in a better way.
How to apply Careprost eyelash over eyelids?
Every bottle of Careprost eyelash comes with an applicator and an in-built nozzle to help you use this medication conveniently. If you are applying for the medicine on your own then make sure that your hands are washed properly to avoid the contamination. Follow the same precautionary measure even when someone else is putting the medicine into your eyes.
For Glaucoma patients, the Careprost eyedrops work like a charm. Consult your doctor before using this medicine and put 1-2 drops (as suggested by your doctor) into your eyes. Without touching the nozzle, squeeze the bottle to let the medicine drop into your eyes.
If you are using Careprost eye drops to make your lashes longer, this medication comes with an applicator as we have said before. All you have to do it take few drops on the applicator and draw a line over the eyelid with the help of the applicator. If you have a sterile or unused brush, you can also use that for your convenience. If it enters your eyes, do not worry. Wipe it away if it falls on other parts of your face apart from your eyes and your eyelashes.
Always ensure that you apply for this medicine on your upper lid and not the lower lid. It is mandatory to remove any sort of eye makeup and contact lenses before using this medicine.
What are the Careprost side-effects?
Careprost eye drops is a high-potential medication that can`t be purchased without a prescription from a medical professional. It is clinically tested and has been given approval by the FDA for public usage. But some people might experience a few Careprost side-effects that will remain for a shorter period of time. These side-effects will fade away once your body gets adjusted to the medicine.
Some of these Careprost side-effects are mentioned below. Check them out:
- Runny nose
- Redness of the Eyes
- Discomfort or piercing sensation in the eyes
- Itching of the eyes
- Your eyelids may become red
- Pain in your eyes
- Swollen eyes
- Unusual discharge from the eyes
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty to differentiate colors
- Burning eyes
- You may see hair growth if this medication comes in contact with other parts of your body regularly,
- It makes your eyelids and the skin around your eyelashes may become darker than your skin color
- Night blindness
- Increased sensitivity to light
- Continues usage of the drops may even darken your iris, permanently
- Double vision
- Sudden chills or fever
- Body aches
- Sore throat
- Loss of voice
- Nasal congestion
If you experience the symptoms, it is best to inform your medical health advisor about it. Some of Careprost side-effects will pass away quickly, but your body may require special attention. Get prompt help if you find any uncomfortable symptoms after using these eye drops.
What are the precautions one must take when using Careprost Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution?
- Please do not use the Careprost Eyelash if you have experienced hives, rashes, or swelling, or any such allergic reaction when you have used eye drops in the past.
- If you have suffered from cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, liver disease, and any other chronic illnesses, it is recommended to consult with your doctor.
- If you use this solution for a long period of time, your eyelids and the skin around your eyelashes may become darker in color. It’s going to go back to normal after you stop using it, usually within a few weeks or a month or two.
- You are likely to see the growth of hair if the Bimatoprost solution falls on other parts of your body. You can prevent this from happening by wiping off the solution immediately after it falls.
- Continued use of the drops may darken your iris. It’s a permanent effect, often. If you continue to use this solution without any gaps, your iris may darken, and because it is a permanent effect, we recommend that you use this solution only as long as your doctor has asked you to do so.
- It is preferred if you wash your hands and face before using Careprost Eye drops. It is mandatory to remove any sort of eye makeup and contact lenses before using this medication.
- Remove all the eye make-up and contact lenses, if you wear any before applying for this medicine.
- Do not use this medication if you have any cardiovascular, lung, kidney diseases.
- If you ever had a cataract operation or surgery, avoid using this medicine.
- New mothers who breastfeed their babies should not use Careprost eye drops.
- To prevent irritation and side effects, it is crucial to remove the excess eye drops from your eyelashes. The eye drops can enter the eye and cause redness and slightly blurry vision. It is better to avoid letting the excess to get into the eyes.
For more information about this medication, read Careprost reviews.
Careprost eye drops should be stored in a place that is dry and cool. Keep it away from the hot and humid atmosphere. Always keep its lid intact to prevent the contamination. Do not use if the medicine is expired. Keep the bottle out of children`s reach and pet.
Buy Careprost online at an affordable price by placing your order with our e-pharmacy store. We offer high-potential medicines at an affordable rate. Get the medicine at your door-step as we deliver your order at the lightening speed. Place your order now!