Who to Visit If You Have Erectile Dysfunction?

Erection problems are a common sexual problem particularly in men over 40. It is nothing to worry about if it’s occasional, but you should see a doctor if it keeps happening as it could be a sign of a more serious health problem.

Causes of Erection Problems

Most men sometimes fail to get or keep an erection. This is usually caused by tiredness, stress, anxiety, or too much alcohol consumption, and it’s nothing to worry about. If it happens more often, it may be caused by physical health or mental problems. Visit a sexual health specialist if you regularly have erection problems as it could be a sign of a more severe underlying health condition such as diabetes.

How Sexual Health Specialists Can Help With Erection Problems

Sexual health specialists are specifically trained to help you improve sexual health and treat sexual problems. They can provide the best and effective medicine based on your current health condition. They understand diagnose your problem quickly and provide test results quicker.

What Happens at your Appointment?

The doctor will ask about your lifestyle and relationships, and any problems you might be having. He will also ask about your medical history and the surgeries you have gone through. He will carry out basic health checks, such as taking your blood pressure and blood test. He may also examine your privates to rule out any obvious physical cause. After diagnosis and through tests, he may provide you the treatment depending on the cause and the severity of the condition.

Treatment for mild to moderate conditions erection problems depends on the cause, which is usually a medication effective for 4 to 5 hours. There are also specific treatments for some of the causes of erectile dysfunction.

Treatments for Some Causes of Erectile Dysfunction

If your blood vessels are narrow due to high blood pressure or high cholesterol, medicine to lower blood pressure and statins to lower cholesterol are prescribed.

If your hormone levels are low or inactive, hormone replacement therapy is recommended

In case of mental problems, the doctor may refer you to a mental the

Medicine such as sildenafil sold as Cenforce 100 or Fildena 100 is also often prescribed by doctors in cases of physical causes to treat erectile dysfunction as it is available in many medical stores. But you will have to have a consultation with the doctor before to make sure it’s safe for you to take it. There are other similar medicines called Fildena, Vilitra, Kamagra, Vidalista, Tadarise, and Tadalista that work in similar ways but you still need a prescription to buy these medicines.

Cute Pharma

all author posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are makes.